Monday, August 5, 2013

L'Oreal Power Moisture Mask Review

Hello everyone!
 
When it comes to washing my hair, I don't think it is very important to spend loads of money on products. Of course there are some great higher end shampoos and conditioners out there, but there are also some great drugstore ones as well. Since I do wash my hair everyday (big no no, I know) it is important that I find great inexpensive ones since I do go through a lot of products. I'm always on the hunt for drugstore hair care products that work great but don't put a huge dent in my bank account.
 
During this summer I noticed that my hair seemed to be a little bit dry. I usually have no problem with my hair, but it seemed a bit dehydrated. I was at Walmart awhile back and came across this product. Since it wasn't expensive I thought I would give it a go and see if it could help my hair. The product seemed promising by the claims on the tub and I needed a new deep conditioner anyways. Lets just say I have a new obsession with this product.
 



 
This is the L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Power Moisture Moisture Rush Mask. What really got my attention about this product was that it was Hyaluronic. Now Hyaluronic acid is known for its hydrating powers. It can be found in many products including face products. It is an overall great ingredient to have in a product if you are looking for hydration.
 
This hair mask has a great smell to it. It is pleasant and fresh, but not overpowering and if something smells good it is automatically a plus for me. I was a little sceptical of the mask at first because of its texture. It wasn't as thick as other hair masks that I had tried. After washing out the product, I could immediately feel my hair different. It felt very smooth, silky and soft. The product did not weigh down my hair at all either which is a problem that some hair masks have. I have been using this for a while now and my hair seems 100 times better than it did before. It looks completely healthy and hydrated. I guess I didn't know exactly how dehydrated my hair was because my hair looks so much better now.
 
I wouldn't recommend using this every time you wash your hair. Using a hair mask too often can end up damaging your hair rather than repair it. I use this about once to twice a week. If you don't wash your hair everyday like me, I would recommend using it every third wash or so. I picked this up for around $6, which is very inexpensive for a hair mask. Overall I would (and already have) repurchase this.
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Thank you 50 followers <3
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...