Today I went out to lunch and thought I would go for a very natural look.
I went very simple with my makeup and hair.
Beware the Duck Face.
* Maybelline Fit Me Foundation ( mix of 220 & 315 )
* Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 20 (On eyelids and under eye)
* Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer (tan)
* MAC Mineralize Skin Finish (NC35)
* Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (Plum Wine)
* Sleek Face Contour Kit (Medium)
* Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer (Ticket to Brazil)
* Maybelline Color Tattoo: Bad to the Bronze (All over lid)
* Covergirl Flamed Out Shadow Pot: Scorching Cocoa (Outer Corner and Crease)
* Sleek Eyeshadow ShowStopper Palette: Me. Myself & Eye (Inner Corner of the Eye)
* L'Oreal The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner: Black (Top lash line)
* Styli Style Line and Seal 24 Semi-Permanent Eyeliner: Black Brown (Lower Lash line)
*Maybelline the Falsies Volume Express Flared: Blackest Black
* Maybelline Baby Lips: 05 Quenched
* Covergirl LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm: Watermelon Twist
* got2b Beach Trippin Salt Infusion Waving Spray
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
If you would like a review on any of the products mentioned, leave a comment!