For a little over a month now I have been working on a very special little beauty exchange with a fellow blogger. I met Courtney (Cheap But Chic Beauty) through my blog and we decided to do a beauty swap. Since I am from the U.S and she is from the U.K, we thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite products with each other. Through much communication and a little help from our blogs we gathered a few items we thought the other would like and sent them to each other.
1. Montagne Jeunesse - Strawberry Souffle Mask
2. Montagne Jeunesse - Passion Peel Off Mask
3. Montagne Jeunesse - Green Tea Peel Off Mask
4. Malibu Lip Care Balm Set of 3
5. MUA Eyeshadow Palette - Heaven and Earth
6. Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick - Berry Sorbet
7. Natural Collection Juicy Lips Lip Gloss - Fondant
8. Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks - Peach Melba
9. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Medium
10. MUA Blusher - Bon Bon
11. Bourjois Bronzing Powder - 52
12. MUA Nail Polish - Bright Coral
13. MUA Nail Polish - Pistachio Ice Cream
14. Collection Nail Polish - Milkshake
15. Pretty Nails Caviar Nail Pots
16. True Spirit Earrings
and a Birthday Card :)
I absolutely love everything that I received and am so grateful. I wish I would have show you guys how beautiful wrapped everything was, but I was so excited I just tore everything open before I could haha! I have already tried some of these products and they are amazing!
This was such a lovely experience and I am so glad I was able to experience it with a fellow beauty blogger.
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Have you done a beauty swap?
Would you like to?
Thank you to my 94 Followers! I love each and every one of you <3