Monday, August 5, 2013

Liebster Award (Part 2)

I have already been nominated for this award, but I thought it would be nice just to answer the questions :)
 
 
Recently, I was contacted by the lovely Ciara. She so kindly, nominated me for the Liebster award. If you enjoy my blog, then you should definitely check her out because her blog is similar to mine. This is a great way for bloggers to get to know each other and to discover new blogs. Who know, you may meet some amazing people along the way :)
 
The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 200 followers. Here are the rules:
  1. Answer the 11 questions that you the person that tagged you asked.
  2. Choose 11 more bloggers with under 200 followers ( no tag-backs) and give the person that tagged you a shout out as a thank you :)
  3. Ask the blogs that you picked 11 new questions ( my answers and tagged blogs below )
  4.  
  5. Contact the people that you tagged to let them know
Here are my answers:
 
1. Day without foundation or day without hairbrush?
I would say a day without a hairbrush. My hair is very straight and if I take care of it, it doesn't get tangled. I'm too insecure to go out without some facial coverage.
 
2. If you had €1000 what would you spend it on?
Well this might be obvious by what I do, but I would say makeup and clothing. I can never get enough and there is just so much stuff that I want to try :)
 
3. Twitter or Facebook?
Twitter! I only use Facebook to stay in contact with some family members. I love Twitter because it is just so quick and efficient.
 
4. If you could only listen to one singer/band who would it be?
At the moment I would have to say the Imagine Dragons. I never seem to get tired of their music and they're all different but connect at the same time. I love them!
 
5. Obsessions?
I am addicted to shopping. I'm such an impulse buyer it seriously is a problem. I will sometimes makeup a scenario just to explain a purchase. I'm horrible haha!
 
6. Favorite city in the world?
I don't really have an answer for this one. I haven't traveled much so I would know what to compare really. I really do love London though :)
 
7. Bracelets or Necklaces?
I've really been into necklaces lately. I used to be really shy with accessories, but I am expanding my style. I have a really small wrist so it is rather hard to find a bracelet that doesn't fall off.
 
8. Opinion on tattoos?
I don't mind tattoos. I would never get one, but only because I am terrified of needles (I cry every time I get a shot). Everyone is entitled to do as they please with their bodies. Your body is your temple and do with it as you please :)
 
9. Books or Movies?
I am a total nerd, so I would have to say books. Reading just makes a great escape from reality. I don't watch many movies unless someone forces me to.
 
10. Favorite school subject and why?
I really love English. It's the best way to express everything I want on a certain topic. It has always been the easiest subject for me since the words just flow onto the paper.
 
11. Any crazy habits?
I have a horrible habit of making lists. I forget things very easily so I feel like I have to write everything down. I have lists for anything, but the bad part is that sometimes I forget where I put the list lol!
 
 
Thanks for the nomination Ciara :)
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...