Saturday, August 10, 2013

Full-Coverage Drugstore Concealer

Hello Everyone!
 
Today I thought I would share with you my favorite full coverage drugstore concealer. Now I have tried many drugstore concealers, but this one seems to stand out amongst the rest. Many people have wrote and talked about how much they love and use this product, so I decided to give it a go and see what all the fuss was about.
 



 
I had never tried any Hard Candy products before but this one looked promising by the fact that it claimed to be a "heavy duty concealer." I can honestly say that this concealer has lived up to my expectations.
 
If you are looking for a full coverage concealer and aren't wanting to spend much money, then this is perfect for you. The Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer comes in shades between light to tan. Unlike some other heavy duty concealers, Hard Candy's is creamy. I have found others to be very thick and difficult to work with. This makes it very easy to blend into the skin. You don't have to worry about blending quickly so that it doesn't dry out. It is very pigmented so only the smallest amount goes a very long way.
 
This is an amazing concealer for hyperpigmentation (I should know). You can hide anything from dark circles to tattoos. It really works great to smooth out the area that you want to conceal. I use the shade tan which is the perfect shade for my skin tone. This concealer is only $6 and totally worth every pretty penny. It blends well with foundation and doesn't make you look like a cake on the concealed areas. Since you only need such a small amount to hide imperfections, it lasts for a great amount of time. I love it and am so glad I tried it out.
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Let me know if you have tried it!
 
 
P.S. : My birthday is Monday (August 12th) and I would like to say thank you to my 62 followers!
This is literally the best present I could ask for. I still can't believe I have gotten this many followers in the past couple of months. You guys are the best, much love to all of you and a big hug as well :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...