Thursday, August 8, 2013

Face of the Day

Went out to the shops and this is how I made over my face...




 
Please ignore my headphones, apparently I didn't have two spare seconds to remove them before taking these pictures.
 
I decided to try out a new foundation and I am very pleased with the way it looks on my skin. I still have to test it out a bit more before I can give a real review on it, but I will keep you guys posted! Also I've been having problems with my hyperpigmentation lately (sadface) Just wondering if any of you have any good products to help treat it and not just cover it up? Also, I've been looking for a good face primer, do you know of any good ones??
 
Face:
 
* Revlon Colorstay Foundation: Rich Tan
* Maybelline Fit Me Concealer under eyes: 20
*Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer on spots: tan
* MAC Mineralized Skinfinish: NC35
* MAC Sheertone Blush: Peach Twist
* Sleek Face Contour Kit: Medium
 
Eyes:
 
* L'Oreal Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Duo: Soft Fern 320
* Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner: Black
* Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara: Black
* Sally Girl Eyeshadow in Inner Corner: Champagne
 
Lips:
* Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain: Sweetheart
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...