Thursday, August 22, 2013

Orange Attitude

Hello Everyone!
 
As many, if not most of you know, it is back to school season. I honestly have no clue where this summer has gone, but I'm excited to see what the rest of the year has to bring.
 
Now I am aware that many people may not particularly like to wear lipstick. Since it is back to school season, I thought I would share one of my favorite products for people who are in school, or want a lip product that isn't a lipstick.
 


 
Maybelline New York's Color Whispers were a must have for me this Summer. The quality of these lip products are truly awesome. They feel amazing on the lips and are a great product just to throw in your handbag or backpack and take with you for a day out. They are perfect to just whip put and throw on a splash of color on the lips. You don't really need to apply a moisturizer before applying because it feels like a moisturizer in itself. Unlike the Lip Butters (which I love just as much), these Color Whispers are slightly more pigmented. The Color Whispers do have a slight smell, but it isn't a bad smell and doesn't last very long. They also don't have much of a taste which is a problem that I have had with other lip products.
 
Like some of you may know, I decided that I would try to expand my lip color selection outside of my usual red or nude lip. This was a great way for me to experiment with new colors without feeling overpowered by them. If you are a student and aren't allowed to wear much makeup, or just want some color on your lips but nothing too strong, these are perfect for you. Orange Attitude is so far my favorite of the bunch and I use it regularly. Now don't be scared when you first open the tube and see this neon color. Once you apply it to the lips, they sheer out and make your lips look/feel beautiful. I purchased this Color Whisper in Walmart for $5.94.
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Have a great semester!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...