Monday, August 5, 2013

Liebster Award (Part 3)

I have already been nominated for this award twice, but I thought it would be nice just to answer the questions :)
 


I was contacted by the lovely Catherine. She so kindly, nominated me for the Liebster award. You should definitely check her out because her blog is very cute and informative. This is a great way for bloggers to get to know each other and to discover new blogs. Who know, you may meet some amazing people along the way :)
 
The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 200 followers. Here are the rules:
  1. Answer the 11 questions that you the person that tagged you asked.
  2. Choose 11 more bloggers with under 200 followers ( no tag-backs) and give the person that tagged you a shout out as a thank you :)
  3. Ask the blogs that you picked 11 new questions ( my answers and tagged blogs below )
  4. Contact the people that you tagged to let them know
Here are my answers:
 
1. What is your dream vacation?
I would love to travel to the U.K. I would just love to shop over there and try out all of their products that aren't available here.
 
2. Which makeup look do you like the least?
Everyone has their own style and preferences so I wouldn't dislike their choices. For me I don't like wearing very bright colors on my eyes. I like to keep them very neutral and light.
 
3. If you could style one celebrity who would it be?
I would love to style Taylor Swift. I think we have very similar preferences of style and I love how classic yet cute she always looks.
 
4. What is your favorite hobby?
I love blogging. Although it is a hobby now, I would love to expand it to so much more. There are so many possibilities and I'm very excited to see where this goes.
 
5. What is your favorite store?
Forever 21 all the way. It is affordable and they have such a wide range of selection. They have some really great pieces if you look good enough :)
 
6. Are you a fan of nail-art?
I love to look at it lol. I have not patience or skill in that department. It takes to much time and I try to stay as far away from it as possible.
 
7. What is your favorite nail polish?
At the moment it is Ballet Slippers by Essie. It is a beautiful baby pink that looks amazing on tanned skin.
 
8. Which face wash do you use?
In the morning I will usually use Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask. In the shower at night I like to cleanse with the Garnier Radiance Renewer Cleansing Gelee.
 
9. Favorite beauty tip?
Moisturize! I know everyone knows this, but it is such an important factor in having good healthy skin.
 
10. Least favorite hairstyle?
Again anyone has their own preference, but I don't like having my hair slicked back. It has never looked good on me and I refuse to do it in that manner lol.
 
11. Do you love blogging?
Of course I do.!This has been my escape from the shy life that I have. I can share all the things that I love with people that love the same things. It has helped me meet great people and learn a heck of a lot about myself.
 
Thank you for the nomination Catherine :)
Hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...