Saturday, August 3, 2013

Trying Something Different.......

In the last couple of weeks I have been really thinking about what I want to get out of this whole blogging thing. Since I am no longer speaking to myself, I think it is important to determine exactly what I want to do here on Elizabeth: Beauty and Beyond. Now that I'm doing something that I love and people seem to enjoy what I am doing (thank you 44 followers <3) I think it is time to try different things.
I seem to have set myself into a "inside the box" set of mind. Since I was so shy at the beginning of this journey I did what I knew, but now that I'm more comfortable I want to expand my horizons.

Hair:

I took a big step this Summer and ombred my hair, but that only goes so far. For anyone that knows me, 99.9% of the time I have my hair in the exact same style. I seem to have slumped into a cycle of having my hair down and straight. This has gotten extremely boring and I want to try so many other things.

Makeup:

I do use a large variety of makeup, except for my lips. I would say that 75% of my lip products are red. Now don't get me wrong I love me some red lipstick, but there's so many more beautiful colors out there! On a recent shopping trip I picked up a few fun colors that I can't wait to try.

Blogging/Followers:

This is the part where my blogging and followers come into these changes. I want you to be part of this journey. This will include a heck of a lot more blogging with more FOTD, EOTD, HOTD and many many reviews to come! I want to be able to interact with all of you and really make you feel like your with me the entire time. I'm not sure I would have been able to do this a couple of months ago, but y'all have made me feel so comfortable on here. I can truly be myself and share anything I want to without being afraid of doing so. I want to give you a virtual hug and a big thank you for letting me be me <3

Interaction:

If you want to interact with me, or contact me feel free to email me ( elizabeth.vasquez89@gmail.com )! I will gladly try and assist you with anything that I can. I can also be found on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. If you just want to say a little hello, comment on a post or do anything that feels comfortable to you. I want to know what your favorite products are and what you love! If there's a product that you would like to see me try or talk about, just let me know. I love trying new products and writing what I think about them :)  

Hope you enjoyed this post :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...