Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sleek Limited Edition ShowStoppers i-Divine Palette

When it comes to eyeshadow, I am more of a neutral girl. I tend to lean more towards browns and light colors for some odd reason. I don't know why, it's just something I've always preferred.
 
I was a little worried about this palette because some of the colors seemed to be out of my comfort zone, but I purchased it anyways. I must say that I am so very glad that I did.
 

 
This Sleek Limited Edition Showstoppers i-Divine Palette is just so beautiful to look at. Like most of Sleek palettes, this is a combination of matte and shimmery eyeshadows. The colors are so different, but come together to make an amazing palette. There is not one color that I don't like, or haven't used in this palette.
 
The quality of Sleek eyeshadows is unbelievable for their price. This palette was $9.99, which is super inexpensive since you are getting 12 eyeshadows and a large mirror. These eyeshadows are super pigmented and easy to blend. They aren't chalky or extremely powdery. These are some of the best eyshadows that I have ever tried and give high-end brands a run for their money
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
What are your favorite palettes?
Any questions, feel free to ask!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...