Friday, July 26, 2013

Blush By 3 for Summer

In the Summer, I like to wear blush that is a little brighter than I would normally wear. It really helps to make your face brighten up and brings the look together.
 
 
Sleek makes some of the best blushes around. Now I know I have been on a little Sleek craze for my last couple of posts, but I can't get over how amazing their products are! Above is the Sleek Blush by 3 in 367 Lace. These blushes are super pigmented. With just the slightest touch on the product with a brush, you can go very far. They are easy to blend and layer over other products, including the other blushes. For people like myself that may be a little scared of how bright they look, don't be! With a little bit of blending, they turn into a very natural looking blusher on your cheeks. This is sold for $12.49 online on sleekmakeup.com for my U.S. readers :)
 
From left to right:
(these may be in the opposite order, I'm not too sure. Sorry!)
 
Chantilly - A bright orange coral matte colored blush.
Guipure - A shimmery pink and gold colored blush.
Crochet - A bright pinky coral matte colored blush.
 
 
Updates:
  • I now have 32 followers!?!?! That is crazy! It's nice to know that a small group of people really enjoy what I have to say. I appreciate every single one of you for putting up with my crazy self :)
  •  
  • I was told by a very lovely fellow blogger that my email link on my blog doesn't work. I'm so sorry if you have been trying to reach me in that manner! I am working on fixing it.
  •  
  • School is about a little less than a month away and I have also decided to work. This means that my blogging will have to be adjusted. I won't stop blogging (no matter what), but my blogs will have to be uploaded at a later time of the day as opposed to morning or afternoon. So sorry for the inconvenience.
  •  
  • Tags?!?! I have been really wanting to do a tag, but not too sure which one. If you have a favorite tag or would like to see me do one, let me know! I will do all of them, if possible :)
 
Hope you enjoyed my post :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...