Friday, July 5, 2013

Revlon Coral Lipstick/Lip Gloss Review

Because it is summer, I find myself wearing a lot of bright colors on my lips as opposed to my usual dark red lip. One of my favorite colors to wear during this time of the year is coral. Coral is a beautiful color that looks amazing on so many different skin tones and is a great, fun color.
 
Revlon recently came out with their new Super Lustrous Lip Gloss and added a bunch of fun colors.
 
 
Revlon


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - 750 Kiss Me Coral
 

 
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss - 255 Kiss Me Coral


 


 
 
 If I had to chose a favorite lipstick brand from the drugstore it would have to be Revlon. I have many of their Super Lustrous lipsticks, but I had never tried this particular shade. This lipstick was part of the creme line. It goes on very creamy and smoothly. It is greatly pigmented and very reasonably priced. The lipstick doesn't dry out the lips and can be used without a base (lip moisturizer). The color does not mysteriously disappear after a while for no particular reason either. I think that the color is perfect for tanned skin and I absolutely love it. 
 
Because of how much I love Revlon lipsticks, I had very high expectations for their lip gloss. I can happily say that they did not disappoint. The lip gloss is not sticky what so ever. It has great pigmentation and looks beautiful on the lips.The color is a perfect coral with a hint of shimmer in it.  The shimmer in it does not over-power the lips, like some other shimmery lip glosses do. It doesn't have a gross lip gloss smell to it and it wears for a great amount of time. Like the lipstick, the lip gloss does not dry out the lips at all. I think it's just a perfect summer color to wear over either a nude lipstick or a coral one like I use it.
 
Hope you enjoyed my review :)
What are you favorite summer makeup colors?
Have you tried these products??
What did you think?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...