That was the last time that I posted anything on here and so much has happened to me since then. I'd rather not bore you with 15-page post with all the details of the past 3 years so here is a rundown:
1. I graduated from college with a Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice.
2. I was given the opportunity (which I took) to work at my first big-girl job.
3. My dad passed away in February 2016.
4. After applying three times, I was given another position to a job that I really enjoy doing.
5. I was unbelievably lucky enough to find the person in my life that makes me so happy and makes me feel so loved.
6. I've been working on my well being and have come to a place where I can say that I'm happier than I've been in a long time.
So the million-dollar question: Why did I come back to this blog? The answer: I don't know.
I guess a part of me always wished that I would come back to write, since it's something that I love to do (I also love talking which is bad for my boyfriend haha!). Maybe a part of me always knew that I would come back since I never deleted my blog after all this time.
I've found myself in such a happy place recently that I just wanted to share it with people. The lovely people who, after all this time, still follow me on Twitter or send me emails to ask me questions. I've met some amazing people who I still catch up with here and there thanks to this. This little place on the Internet where I share all of my favorites with people who love the same things.
The other million-dollar question: What does this mean? Answer: Again, I don't know.
Will I wait another three years before posting again? Doubtful.
The one thing that I do know is that I've missed this little place on the Internet and I feel a warm comfortable blanket around me when I'm here (Not literally, though I wish that were the case haha). Of course I have a hectic schedule with a full-time job, exercising and my personal life, but I still want to make time for this. There will be no posting schedule as I am still trying to figure this all out, but know that it won't be long.
Lastly, I just want to say thank you. Whether or not I'm the only person that reads this, I feel at so much ease as I write this. This feeling that I get is better than a million readers.
However, if there are any readers, please let me know what kind of content you would like to see here :)