Monday, August 14, 2017

What I Got For My Birthday 2017 | Elizabeth Vasquez

Hello Everyone!

So this past Saturday (August 12, to be exact) was my 23rd birthday. It was truly a bittersweet moment knowing that I am getting older and my youth is slowly fading haha! In all honesty, I had the most amazing birthday filled with family, fun and food. I was also very fortunate to have received some amazing gifts from my family, boyfriend and his family. I thought that I would share some of my absolute favorites that I received even though I am truly grateful for all of them. I also did a bit of shopping for myself however, not all the items that I ordered have arrived. Maybe a birthday haul in the near future? Let me know!



Just as a little disclaimer, I am not trying to show off anything that I received. I simply want to share my lovely gifts and possibly give you ideas to future gifts that you may need to buy or want to ask for.



The first gift that I received was from my boyfriend's parents. They know that I love makeup and gave me the NYX Beauty School Dropout Face and Eye Pallet. The palette includes a variety of eyeshadows and blushes. I am very excited to be able to play with all the fun colors and the blushes are shades that I love to use.



The next gift was given to me by my lovely boyfriend (with a little help from me haha). The Urban Decay Naked Heat palette has been on my wish list since it first came out. Recently, I have really been enjoying wearing orange and red shades on my eyes and this palette has every shade that I love. I have all of the other Naked palettes and love their pigmentation and how easy they are to blend. I have no doubt that this will be very well used.



Another generous gift that I received was the Morphe 350M-35 Matte Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette. My mom wanted to make sure that I received something that I really wanted and again with a little help, picked this up for me. Matte eyeshadows have been my go-to for the last couple of months and this is the perfect palette. Not only are the Morphe palettes inexpensive (compared to other palettes), they offer such a variety of great quality shades. These palettes are perfect to have in your collection since a single palette can be used to complete a whole look.




Now I'm not sure about most people, but I love socks haha! My feet are always freezing and I need to constantly wear them. Another obsession of mine is Dance Moms. I have watched every season since the beginning and the high levels of drama and talent mixed into this show is addicting. One of my absolute favorite dancers of the show is Kalani, so when I found out she had a sock line I knew that I needed some. My boyfriend was kind enough to get me two different styles that were unicorn and Queen Bee. (Side note: I am also obsessed with unicorns and my favorite color is yellow) Although the weather is not appropriate for these long socks, I cannot wait to rock them in the fresher months.


One of the last gifts that I received was from my brother and my sister-in-law. Now, I normally don't buy very many lotions or fragrance mists due to the fact that my brother never fails to disappoint in getting them for me. One of my go-to scents from Bath & Body Work is Japanese Cherry Blossom, which I received a mist and hand cream. Another lovely scent that I received was the Hello Beautiful which is a similar scent, but not as sweet. And since my unicorn socks weren't enough, I also received a Unicorn Water antibacterial hand gel which I plan to carry in my handbag with me at all times.

Again, this post was not meant for bragging purposes but rather as appreciation for the love that I received from my family and lovely boyfriend. If you would like, follow me on my social media where you can see my true love for unicorns and other lovely things. If you have any suggestions or requests for future posts, please let me know!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...