Thursday, January 23, 2014

My New Baby.

Hello Everyone!

I would quickly like to point out that I have not given birth, adopted, or inherited a child from a relationship. This in fact has nothing to do with a human. This week I finally received a package that I have been waiting about a week for. Because of the holiday on Monday and horrible weather north of where I live, the package took a bit longer than expected to arrive. After waiting and saving, for what seemed like an eternity, I purchased a new camera. I was basically just using my phone to take pictures before, and lets be honest, they weren't the best quality. I have purchased the Canon EOS Rebel T3I camera and I couldn't be more excited. Along with the camera I purchased a bunch of different lenses and image enhancing accessories. I also have a tripod as well. 

"What does this mean and what does this have to do with me?" At this point this must be what you are all thinking. Well this now gives me the opportunity to create a larger variety of posts that I was unable to do before. This includes posts including fashion and makeup looks that were much harder to see before. One post (it will be a once-a-month series) that I am really looking forward to are "My Week in Fashion." I started a series where I show my makeup for the week, but with this new equipment I will be able to do the fashion one (which I am really excited to do). I still am playing around with my camera and trying to figure it all out, but now that I am more familiar with it you should expect posts on a regular basis. Thank you very much for sticking around with my serious lack of blogging this month.

This is where I need help from all of you. I would love to know what kind of posts you would like to see. Feel free to leave any and all suggestions down below. I am open to everything and will attempt to do what you all wish to see. I will also be starting a new series on here that is a bit more personal. I know that isn't my regular thing, but I thought it would be fun to give it a go. Again thank you all for taking the time to read and comment on my posts. There are 285 of you now and you guys mean the world to me. Love you loads and see you very, very soon.




Hope you enjoyed this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...