Friday, March 21, 2014

Maybelline Spring Collection Color Tattoos Swatches | Elizabeth Vasquez

Hello Everyone!

My long search is finally over as I have found the Maybelline Spring Collection Color Tattoos. Now I  don't know if it has to do with the location that I live in, but I seem to get new products weeks after everyone. I was lucky to have found the display before everything was completely gone. These color tattoos are limited edition and come in six different shades. I absolutely love the Maybelline Color Tattoos and even included them in my 2013 Beauty Favorites. I already owned all the other neutral shades and was super excited for these to hit the shelves. Although I am disappointed that they are limited edition, the products themselves are amazing as usual. 


Maybelline Color Tattoos - Spring Collection 2014


Maybelline Dare To Go Nude Collection.


Dare to wear 24HR shadow.

Ink technology creates 24HR wear shadow for our most intense, long-lasting color saturation.
Cream formula glides on without creasing and keeps color vibrant
.
Ophthalmologist-tested.  
Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.




Pure Nude (80): A beige that is on the pink side with a gold sheen.



Beige-ing Beauty (85): A light golden champagne. (This shade is the most sheer of the six)



Nude Compliment (90): A taupe that is more on the cool-brown side.



Sleek & Spice (95): A taupe that is more on the warm, brown side.



Caramel Cool (100): A copper shade that is on the orange side.



Stroke of Midnight (105): A smokey black with silver/blue sparkle.


Hope you enjoyed this post :)
What is your favorite shade from above?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...