Thursday, March 6, 2014

Not Your Average Unicorn (OOTD) | Elizabeth Vasquez

Hello Everyone!

Not many people (besides my close friends and family) may know that I'm a little obsessed with unicorns. They are just the cutest thing ever and I love to incorporate them into my outfits. The weather has been on the cool side so shorts and tank tops have been kept in my dresser. This is an outfit I would normally wear to school or out shopping. It is super comfortable and still looks put together, even though I didn't try very hard at all. I believe that my sense of style is a little different (possibly in a good way). I like to mix classic pieces with something a little more fun and different. This may not be everyone's cup of tea (or any other drink you may like haha), but I enjoy it. I dress for myself and not to impress anyone else and I am very happy with that. 











Beanie: Charlotte Russe
Top: Forever 21
Leggings: Target
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace: Gift
Crown Midi Ring: Forever 21 (included in set)
Bird Ring: Forever 21 (included in set)
Heart Midi Ring: Forever 21 (included in set)
Cat Ears Ring: Aeropastel (included in set)


Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...